Monday, December 14, 2009

Pie


Just before Thanksgiving I asked my kids what kind of pie they would like. Payton asked for chocolate or cherry and Cole asked for
Fruit Snack Pie. I told Cole I didn't know how to make fruit snack pie and asked him to pick something else. Nope! Fruit snack pie was all he wanted. Here is Cole's recipe just in case you want some too:
1 slice of cheese
2 slices of turkey
1 packet of Spider man fruit snacks
Roll it up and enjoy!
Cole thought it was so yummy he ate two pieces of fruit snack pie!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Too funny! I think I would like a slice! I saw your Christmas card at Maria's and she said you guys were about to move! Hope the move is great. I'll have to get your new addresses for next year!

Maria said...

That cracks me up! I'll have to see if Dylan wants the recipe. The kid is always asking me if he can get my recipe when he likes something I make. Kids are hilarious!