Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meet Mr. Turtle

The kids have a new friend at home, Mr. Turtle. They love to feed him, take him outside (he needs a little sun every day to help harden his shell) and play with him. Every morning before school, Payton washes lettuce to feed him. Last week Payton forgot to put the lid back on his cage. By the time I had noticed Mr. Turtle had escaped and was roaming free in the house. Cole & I frantically searched for nearly an hour before we found him. What a relief! He really is pretty cute!



3 comments:

Hair said...

O my gosh how adorable. Ironicly enough when my brother and I were kids we had a turtle and we were so original that we named him Mr. Turtle too. We called him Mr. T for short, he was cool back in the day. And we also lost Mr. T until we found him trying to escape the backyard.

Adam & Ady said...

I love that you have a turtle. Where did you get him?

The Hardy's said...

that turtle is actually really cute! i loved the cupcakes you made for cole's b-day! happy birthday cole!!