Monday, January 26, 2009

Zoo Day

Last week the kids were out of school for teacher work day so we made a trip to the exciting Las Vegas Zoo. It's more like big dog kennels with animals but the kids loved it.


There were hundreds of bird and chickens running around everywhere. At first Cole was terrified of all these winged creatures. After about an hour he was sharing food with them. I couldn't take my eyes of the little guy, if I did he was into the bird feeders stuffing his mouth with seeds.


All the kids did their best impressions of the lions.

Payton, Cole & Ryder went for a ride on the turtle.


Cole is becoming quite the ladies man.


The kids had a blast; the moms were totally out numbered 4 to 13. We were just lucky it wasn't crowded. It was a great day at the zoo.

3 comments:

Moser Clan said...

Thanks so much. You guys were such a help. Things are definitely looking a lot better today!!!!

Maria said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog so I could "find" you. You have two boys too. How cool! They're adorable! Man, I love getting back in touch with so many people. I have missed my friends :)

Hair said...

o that looks like fun. Kadyn didnt say anything my class about going to the zoo.