Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Post for Brian

Brian has been planning a hunting trip with his Dad and brother, Greg for months. Everyday after work he would come home, change his clothes and go straight to the backyard for target practice. He spent weeks checking and packing his equipment. Finally, the time had come! He was like a kid on Christmas morning! So excited! Opening morning of the hunt he shot his antelope.

A few days later Greg shot his antelope. They all had an awesome time and a successful hunt. Now Mandy and I have some wonderful home decor and a freezer full of dead antelope. Yum, anybody want to come over for dinner?

3 comments:

Evenson Fam said...

Hey Melissa! I am looking forward to your post about how you fit a dead animal head into your living room decor. Haha just kidding. I just had to say hi and tell you that your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! Take care.

30somethingmama said...

Hi there. I grew up with a dead antelope in my house and still have nightmares of it staring at me. My mom finally got brave and put her foot down when we moved to a different house. I still can't eat any wild game either. The smell of it makes me sick. Oh the joys of hunting! :) But, on a different note congrats to Brian on a successful hunt.

The Hardy's said...

how come i don't have an pictures of this hunt? they are good ones!