Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Look at my handsome boys sporting these Christmas PJ's. It's a family tradition to open a present Christmas Eve and it's always been matching pajamas.

Here's Payton with the BIG present. He was so excited. "It's just what I asked Santa to bring me." Santa was super nice this year. Payton couldn't think of anything else he wanted.


















The boys got fun chairs with their names monogrammed on them. We couldn't get Cole out of his chair.
Finally, something just his size.

Put away the camo clothes and sleeping bags, now Brian can hunt in the comfort of the living room. I think Brian was even more excited about the Wii than Payton.

Brian spoiled me again this year. He got me a new TV and DVD player for the kitchen. I love it! We had a great Christmas. We spent the day together laughing and playing. We got to talk to Brian's brother, Tyler, in Mexico. Our friends the Van Wagoners came for dinner and games. The only thing that could have made the day better was being with our families.
We miss you all, Merry Christmas!

No comments: